1. My dearest friends Jenny over at Home Sweet Home and Eli over at Living, loving and everything in between have been so sweet to award me with...
Their blogs are GREAT! You can find pretty much find anything from fashion, everyday lives to great book suggestions. I get along with them so good! All 3 of us are newlyweds from Miami and have soooo much in common. So if you haven't seen their blog, pass by. They are really nice!!
Upon accepting this wonderful award, I must now name 7 things I love and pass this on to 7 other bloggers. Since I have already done this. I am going to cheat. Sorry! (I am getting rushed off the computer). So to check the things that I love, go HERE.
2. My new yet AWESOME friend Mimi over at He & Me + 3 as awarded me with 
Ever since the first time I saw her blog, I knew we would be great friends. She is just too sweet! She is also a fabulous photographer. She loves to take pictures of her kiddies, who are just the most adorable kids ever!!! If she lived down here in Miami, I think we would be best buds! ;) Check out her blog...once you meet her, you'll want her to be your friend too.
3. And lastly, my dear blog friend Alicia over at Imma Momma awarded me with...
I met her at Friend Making Monday. And I thought she was sooo sweet. I love her blog! She has 2 adorable kiddies and her blog is a lot of fun. Check her out, you won't regret it!!!
Thank you soooo much friends!!!





3 comments:
COngratulations on your awards I received the last one as well.
Great job!!!!!
Congrats on all those awards you totally deserve them and thanks for the sweetest shout out ever! YOu are too kind.
I am having a giveaway today and I am also posting at the mom blog too. I am sure I will see you:)
Post a Comment