My mommy.
My Hero.
My Bestfriend.
My therapist.
My #1 fan.
My problem solver.
My inspiration.
She's my special lady! Mine...ALL mine! lol. yeah right at times, I get frustrated because I have to share her with 4 others (my 2 sisters, my brother, and Ricky). I was her first born and I pretty much had her ALL to myself for 9 whole years. I can probably be a pain her behind because I want her ALL to myself. But I hope she knows that she means the WORLD to me. She has been an exceptional mother to us 4. I honestly do not know where I would been without her guidance and words of wisdom. She is one of a kind. I adore her more than words!
Here are some pics of my mommy & me ;)
My mommy & me having an US day (spa, lunch and drinks 2005).
Us at a friends wedding (2006).
Us posing after The Heat won the championship (2006).
At my sister Stephy's 15th birthday party (2006).
Us before getting to the ceremony. I didn't cry all day but when I saw her...she made me get emotional and it was all downhill from there. I was a crying mess. lol.
My Hero.
My Bestfriend.
My therapist.
My #1 fan.
My problem solver.
My inspiration.
She's my special lady! Mine...ALL mine! lol. yeah right at times, I get frustrated because I have to share her with 4 others (my 2 sisters, my brother, and Ricky). I was her first born and I pretty much had her ALL to myself for 9 whole years. I can probably be a pain her behind because I want her ALL to myself. But I hope she knows that she means the WORLD to me. She has been an exceptional mother to us 4. I honestly do not know where I would been without her guidance and words of wisdom. She is one of a kind. I adore her more than words!
Here are some pics of my mommy & me ;)
Us at a friends wedding (2006).
Us before getting to the ceremony. I didn't cry all day but when I saw her...she made me get emotional and it was all downhill from there. I was a crying mess. lol.Our plans for her special day---Cocoa Beach. The hubs and I will arrive there (again) tonight and be there the rest of the week & weekend. :)
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!!





3 comments:
Aww you both are so beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mom!!
So sweet! Happy birthday to your mama!
My mom is my best friend too. She is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your Mommy!
Just precious!
Post a Comment