It's Monday and you know what that means...
Today Kasey has a fun post. To be part of it, go HERE.This week's task is to tell us
10 things you love about summer!!!
1. That it's summer. It's my favorite season!!!
2. The weather. I absolutely love the sunshine in the summer!
3. Vacations with our family. Anywhere!!! With my side of the family...we usually always go to Sanibel Island. This year we are at Cocoa Beach. My mom likes to rent for a week at the beach in a condo that fits all of us. It's awesome! And with my in laws, we usually go to Orlando. Since there are so many kids and they LOVE Disney that's where we go. Always makes for good times! Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse?
4. Cruises. If you don't know this by now...we love going on cruises!!! We are going on one in September and we can not wait! I think it one of the best vacations to take EVER! If you have never been on one, you must try it! You will not regret it! I promise!!!!
5. The Beach. We are VERY fortunate to have amazing beaches in South Florida. We take advantage of the beach as much as possible. Even when its cold, the hubs and I enjoy going to the beach for a nice walk or picnic. It relaxes us. I actually took this picture on a beautiful beach day. The water is crystal clear.
6. Pool Parties at our home. We have these every single weekend. No lie. If not on Saturday then on Sunday. We always have the same people over. Our family. And sometimes we make the parties even bigger and invite ALL of our friends. There is always yummy food, delicious drinks, domino's, and fun under the sun.
7. No traffic in the mornings or afternoons due to school. Enough said. Ha!8. Days are longer. It will be 8 PM and the sun still hasn't gone down. Love that!
9. ALL the yummy fruits. Mangos. Strawberries. Pineapples. Watermelons. Yuuuummmy!
10. 4th of July





6 comments:
Love all your reasons and agree with #7, 8 and 9 a lot :)
Great list!
I have been thinking about taking a cruise....sure looks like you guys had fun.
Happy FMM!
Ours were so similar! lol
Great list! You're an outdoors girl like me! Happy FMM & consider yourself "followed." (Your blog is adorable!)
Awesome list. Now I just need to live closer so I can attend one of those fun pool parties!
Love your list! You got them ALL right in my book! :)
We love cruises too! I've been on 2, hubs has been on like 6 or 7. {their family LOVES them, lol}.
Love vacations, the sun, cruises, fruit, 4th of July, pool parties, all of them!
Post a Comment