Friday, June 5, 2009

BLAST off!!!

A much needed vacation is upon us. Yay!!! Every year my mom books a week at the beach. Traditionally, it was Sanibel Island. We have been doing this for YEARS! This year she decided to change things up a bit. As previously mentioned months ago, we are leaving to Cocoa Beach, FL. She rented a condo big enough for our big Cuban family. Unfortuntely, the hubs and I will have to come home on Sunday since I have school on Monday. I can not afford to miss any classes. Boo! And he needs to work a couple of days. So we will be gone again on wednesday till the rest of the week and weekend. My mom found out that the day we depart next week, a shuttle will be launching. Since we will be so close we get to see it from our condo. How cool is that?!? I will definitely be taking pictures of that and sharing.

Below are all pictures of Cocoa Beach

Be there in a few hours. Can't wait!!!!

Happy Weekend to ALL!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Eli said...

That beach looks so peaceful and in need of some cuban noise makers lol. Hope you have a very nice relaxing time. Pls share any pics of the shuttle, that would be so neat to see. Have fun!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That looks fantastic!! Have a great time!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a great time and take lots of pictures. I am so jealous!

Tina said...

Have a great time....

Looks like it is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Lucky duck! Have a blast!!

kadler said...

Have a great vacation!!