I am so sorry that I have been so lost. I have had absolutely NO time to write. I barely get to even go online which is not normal for me at all. I only get to go online to pay bills. Yuk! I am super backed up on all my favorite blogs. Sorry! And I think I owe you some post of my own. I will post some of the pictures from our recent trip to Cocoa Beach in parts because there are so many of them.
By the way...I have my first midterms coming up this Monday. Nervous. Stressed. Worried. I always put so much pressure on myself and I always end up doing good. Hopefully, this time I keep up my good record.
ok ok no more rambling here are the pictures from the first part of our trip.
Ocean view all around :)
And the picture of the "I hear you" on the sand was done by amazing hubby, Mr. JL. He woke up early in the morning for a morning swim and wrote in huge letters on the sand. I woke up probably 30 minutes later than him and when I went out on the balcony that was how I found him. He still finds ways to melt my heart! I am truly blessed for having him as my husband!
OH and the newlywed tanks are from our honeymoon. I had them made last year and we occasionally still wear them. :)
Part 2 coming soon to a post near you...





4 comments:
You are too cute. I love that you included a picture of you and your man!
What a sweetie for writing that in the sand. May you always be surprised with his sweet kindness!
What a beautiful view you had. We will be heading to the beach tomorrow.
Do good on your tests!
awe, looks like fun!
Such cute shirts! Looks like a great time. Good luck on your test
Hey, where was it that you stayed on this trip, that apartment looks very nice.
Post a Comment