Random things from our vacation:
- The Beach was FREEZING and had a lot of rocks. Not my favorite at all! What can I say..I am spoiled with beautiful beaches in Miami.
- Saw a couple of beautiful sunrises in Cocoa Beach.
- We played so many games in the pool.
- I caught up on my tan. Love it! :)
- I hate American coffee. I know some of you LOVE it and can't live without it but I attempted it a few times and it didn't taste that great to me.
- We sang happy birthday a few times and had some yummy cakes.
- We went to Aquatica in Orlando. Had so much fun!
- We didn't get to see the shuttle launch because they cancelled it. :(
- MR. JL and I missed Johnny sooo much!!!!
- Cocoa Beach has the BEST Targets! Ha!
- Had a great time shopping with my mommy!
- Our condo was super cute!
- I bought the SHRED! I will probably start today or tomorrow.
Happy Monday!!!!





4 comments:
Sounds fabulous! Glad you're back, missed you!
And yayayaya for the Shred! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Congrats!
ps- I bought the shred 3 months ago.......and its still in its shiny clear wrapping lol!
Glad you had fun and relaxed! BTW, I always feel that anywhere else in FL the Targets are better. I started the shred and didn't do it for too long but I lack at home motivation...once I'm home, all bets are off lol. Let us know how you do and if you like it.
What kind of coffee do you drink? So glad you had a great time and good luck with the shred. I was sore for 4 days my friend. Starting level 3 tomorrow. I am ready to be sore again.
Post a Comment