Today the hubs and I are taking our older nephews and niece out jet skiing. They come every summer to spend time with their dad (and us) and we get to spoil them for 2 1/2 months. The jet ski fits 3 of us and we have a raft that we tie up to the jet ski, that fits 3 more. It's A LOT of fun! Of course, we are EXTRA careful. They have no idea. We are going over their house in a couple hours to surprise them. I would say around 10 AM we should be in the water. I can not wait!By the way-my mid-terms were extremely HARD! I do hope and pray that I came out good in it though.
OK...so our plans for this weekend are:
- Jey ski today till about mid afternoon.
- Come home and clean.
- Take our birthday nieces and nephew (3 of them) out to buy their present. Every year the hubs and I take them to a store and let them pick out what they really want. They love the liberty and we love to make them happy. They look forward to our shopping day every time.
- On Saturday drop off our cars to get their oil change in the early AM.
- Then party it up for the 3 special birthdays which is going to be held at our home.
- On Sunday, I was planning on resting but I have a baby shower that I kinda have to go to. Hopefully that ends early so that Mr. JL and I could go to the movies. We have like 4 movies that we have been wanting to see and we haven't yet. Plus we want to rest. Sleep. Sleep and more sleep.
That pretty much wraps up our plans. Sounds like yet another crazy busy weekend for the JL family.
Hope you and your families have a great one!!!





3 comments:
sounds hectic...have fun!
It sounds so fun though! Jet skiing!!! I wanna go! Have a blast friend!
what a fun weekend you have planned. YOu must be the coolest aunt and uncle around. They are gonna have so much fun with you both. Have a blast and get some pictures.
Thanks for stopping by the 5 moms blog today!
Mimi
Post a Comment