Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've been lost

Hello Friends!

I know...I know....I have been lost. I have a good reason though. I have been without my computer for a week now...its going to be about 2-3 more weeks without it. It really sucks! We took it in to see if we can have it fixed over the wkend (last wkend) and we eneded up just leaving it there. I have not been able to see what any of you have written...so I am sorry for the lack of comments. By the time, I get my computer back I will be so lost. I hope I will be to catch up. Anyhow-right now I am typing from Mr. JL's Iphone and its not fun pointing at each.and.every.single.letter.one.by.one....so this is going to be short.

What we have been up to:
  1. Jet Ski was not a success due to the weather. It started sunny and ended with a storm. We did get to ride for a little but that was it.
  2. Birthday party the next day. We rented a huge bouncy house with a huge water slide. WE ALL loved it. Yes...even the adults all went in it. lol.
  3. Hubby and I have watched A LOT of new movies releases. (The Movie Reviews will be short but here u have it: (1) The Proposal-it was cute but it was missing a little but more romance. (2)Hangover-it was funny a bit too crazy but funny. DEFINITELY not for kids!!! (3)Pelham 123-it was good. We enjoyed it.
  4. We also watched A LOT of blockbusters. (Movie reviews: (1) New in Town-loved it! It definitely had its romance and its funny moments. (2) Confessions of a True Shopaholic-LOVED IT! It was romantic. Funny. and adorable!!!! (3) Defiance-eh. it was alright. It did drag a bit though. I expected a lot more from it. (4) Revolutionary Road-I feel alseep. There was WAY too much fighting going on. I didn't finish watching it bc it was just too much drama for us. (5)Valkyrie-it was very good. Very sad. But I learned alot.)
  5. I did VERY VERY good in my mid-terms. 3 A's! I thought that I had done bad but nope...
    I did good. Yay!!!
  6. We bought this new game for the PS3 called, Buzz Quiz game. The kids were over yesterday and played with it. Everyone had a lot of fun. It's actually very educational. So we had fun playing against each other and we were learning at the same time.
  7. I am registering tomorrow with my advisor for Fall. I am going to take more classes and take advanage of my time off. That way I can finish school faster. :)

I think thats pretty much about it. I will come back to update you guys but until I get my computer back I will be lost from comments. I'm sorry! 3 more weeks.....UGH.....

Take care! xoxoxxo

5 comments:

Eli said...

I'm glad you did so well in school :) We'll miss u!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I hate when computers break.

He & Me + 3 said...

You are a trooper for typing on a phone. So happy you did well on your tests. Yea!
Thanks for the movie reviews. I want to see the proposal so bad & confessions of a shopaholic too. I will have to see them both soon.
Hope your computer is well soon. Mine died and i am waiting til my birthday july 20 to get a new one from hubs.

Lindsey said...

Missed you friend!! Thanks for the movie reviews, this was helpful for our date movie night coming up!=)

He & Me + 3 said...

hey Friend. I was wondering about you. I feel your pain. My computer is in heaven right now. I am hoping to get a laptop while I am waiting for another tower. ugh. Such a pain. Thanks for popping by though. Love your comments!