The six things that make me smile (I love sooooo many things so to name ONLY 6 is very hard for me, I obviously LOVE many many more)...In no particular order.
1-My Husband
2-My family
My mommy for being everything I want to be when I become a mom. She is the BEST! She always has the best advice and I always take it because I have learned that if I do not take her advice, then later I will regret it. My step dad, for always caring about me and telling me the truth just the way it is even if I might not like. Also, for giving me my little brother! I can never thank him enough for coming into our lives, marrying my mother and giving me little brother! My sisters who I treated like my kids when I was only 9 years old. I had so much fun dressing them up and taking care of them. Till this day, I am still the overprotective big sis. A saying that I once heard and is so true when it comes to us, "Life made us sisters but love made us bestfriends". My one and only little brother...boy oh boy how I love this kid. He calls me his 2nd mom. I take him everywhere! I give him anything he wants. And he never fails at making me smile when I am having a rough day. My abuelita for being the best abuela mom (I use to call her that when I was little..lol), she is very wise and strong. I always call her when I need some of her strength and boy does she give it to me. Lastly-the rest of my amazing family! I could name many more but then I forsure would be a cheater...love you guys!
For the record, I am NOT a kiss ass! lol. I have just been blessed with awesome in laws. My mother and father in law treat me as if I was their daughter. They have always treated me like family. They never do anything typical you hear from other inlaws. My family and my inlaws all get along and our holidays are wonderful because we have both families there. I thank God every night (trust me) for putting them in my life. Let me not forget my sister in law, who is more like the big sister I never had. She is ALWAYS there for me! And her kids...my nephews and niece, mean the world to me!
Quick story about our dog. When we had finally moved in together in our home, we said something was missing. We searched pet shops for a cute dog and never found one we liked. One morning I wake up and I find a dog chilling in our backyard. I scouted him out and told my hubby about it. He laughed. When we came home from work, there he was again in our backyard just hanging out there. lol. My hubby said, "Thats it babe, he is ours". I, of course, felt bad because how about if he was someones. Well I made him walk around our entire neighborhood door to door checking if someone lost a dog. No one claimed him. He is now ours. We bathed him. Took him to the vet, he is 2 yrs old and he is part human. lol. I swear he is potty trained, plays catch with us every day, loves the park, loves all the kids in our family, and he loves to love. Seriously, we treat him like the king. We say to each other that God placed him at our door steps because he knew we would shower him with love. And he sure as hell puts a smile on my face every single day. We love him soooo much!
We love to travel! Traveling makes me smile and planning it makes us smile all the way through till the last day of our vacation. We have big dreams when it comes to travel. We love to go on cruises. We love to go to new places we have never been. This wkend, we are going to Orlando for a little wkend get away to see Mickey and Minnie. In September, we are going on a week cruise and in November, we are going to New York. Then we have our yearly family trip to Sanibel Island. Oh yes...we love to travel. Our number one vacation spot that we will soon be at is ITALY! Oh I dream of the day I am in Rome or Greece.
If you know me, then you know that I LOVE throwing parties and planning for them. I think I should have become a event coordinator. I have always loved it but when it came to planning out our wedding, my love for party planning went to another level. All holidays are party planning events for me. My family leaves it to me and they are always at "Ah" with my ideas. My future planning right now involve my beautiful God daughters birthday party. It's April 8th and I already have my bestfriend working on her party. I never leave the party planning for last. I like to get the best deals and bargains. So if you need help or ideas, I'm here at your service!
3-My Inlaws
4-Johnny (Our doggie)
Quick story about our dog. When we had finally moved in together in our home, we said something was missing. We searched pet shops for a cute dog and never found one we liked. One morning I wake up and I find a dog chilling in our backyard. I scouted him out and told my hubby about it. He laughed. When we came home from work, there he was again in our backyard just hanging out there. lol. My hubby said, "Thats it babe, he is ours". I, of course, felt bad because how about if he was someones. Well I made him walk around our entire neighborhood door to door checking if someone lost a dog. No one claimed him. He is now ours. We bathed him. Took him to the vet, he is 2 yrs old and he is part human. lol. I swear he is potty trained, plays catch with us every day, loves the park, loves all the kids in our family, and he loves to love. Seriously, we treat him like the king. We say to each other that God placed him at our door steps because he knew we would shower him with love. And he sure as hell puts a smile on my face every single day. We love him soooo much!5-Traveling
We love to travel! Traveling makes me smile and planning it makes us smile all the way through till the last day of our vacation. We have big dreams when it comes to travel. We love to go on cruises. We love to go to new places we have never been. This wkend, we are going to Orlando for a little wkend get away to see Mickey and Minnie. In September, we are going on a week cruise and in November, we are going to New York. Then we have our yearly family trip to Sanibel Island. Oh yes...we love to travel. Our number one vacation spot that we will soon be at is ITALY! Oh I dream of the day I am in Rome or Greece.6-Party Planning
If you know me, then you know that I LOVE throwing parties and planning for them. I think I should have become a event coordinator. I have always loved it but when it came to planning out our wedding, my love for party planning went to another level. All holidays are party planning events for me. My family leaves it to me and they are always at "Ah" with my ideas. My future planning right now involve my beautiful God daughters birthday party. It's April 8th and I already have my bestfriend working on her party. I never leave the party planning for last. I like to get the best deals and bargains. So if you need help or ideas, I'm here at your service!I am tagging the following:





No comments:
Post a Comment