Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello August!!!

Ooooh how I love the month of August. Why u may ask? because its our wedding anniversary month! Woohoo! This year will be our first year of being happily married. I can not believe it. Time flies! We will be celebrating by going away off for the wkend to some beach resort. We are in the planning process so nothing is official yet. I should have reservations made by latest tomorrow.

AND....our cruise is only 1 short month away. YAY! Our passports should be arriving any day now. We already received some things in the mail today from Royal Caribbean, our tags for our luggage's & some registrations for check in day...it made it that much more real for me.

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Alrighty my friends...hope u are doing well. Sorry I haven't been the greatest of blogger lately. But I promise to soon be back on regularly. XoXo

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

August is our anniversary too. Great month to be married:)
I am so jealous of the cruise. i know you are going to have so much fun! This month will fly by.

Eli said...

Sounds like a fun month!