We went this past wkend with our doube date partners, Indy & Russ. Of course, we went to the fabulous cinebistro. That place never disappoints! I love it there! And boy OH boy did we ALL love the movie. There were soooo many funny parts. There was this one part where hubby and I had tears coming out of eyes from how much we were both laughing. As soon as it comes out on DVD, we will be buying it. It belongs in my collection. If you would like to watch the trailer...you can go HERE.





3 comments:
I want to see it so bad! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I heard it's crude, is it?
We have been wanting to go see a movie. I will have to drag hubs to go see it. THanks for the heads up.
I loved it too! It was SOOO funny! I love both of them, and together, they were great.
It was kind of crude at parts, but super funny. As long as it's not one of those completely irrelevant, stick really raunchy & inappropriate crap in there, I'm okay with it.
Examples: Stepbrothers, Wedding Daze.
They're still hilariously funny, but there are just some things you can do with out and it will still be hilarious.
Post a Comment