OVER!!!!!!!!
Woooo Hoooo!!!!
Yup...no more textbooks for a few weeks. Fall semester will start on August 31st. I am enrolled in 4 classes. This semester was the start of the Masters program for me. Many tried to scare me and they told me not to take many classes because it would be hard to manage but it wasn't as bad. I got 3 A's. I know...I'm a nerd. lol. But I am one happy nerd! I started on the right foot and I hope to finish the program with only A's, that way I can graduate with Distinction. It's a goal of mine that I hope and pray to accomplish.





6 comments:
Wow, congrats on your A's and I am sure you will accomplish your goal!
Congrats, those are GREAT grades!!!!
whoo hoo 3 A's thats fabulous..huge congrats
YAYAYA Congrats!!
You are so not a nerd. I love school and loved my graduate program. Keep it up because it will all be worth it in the end!
That is so awesome! All A's. You should be so proud! Congrats! Glad to hear from you!
Have a nice few weeks off...relax & enjoy the rest of summer.
Post a Comment