Thursday, August 13, 2009

Super Happy

The hubs and I are huge fans of Carlos Mencia. He is super funny! We have never had a chance to watch him live and have always wanted to. Today while listening to the radio they announced that he will be in Miami on November 19th. Automatically I started searching ticketmaster to see when the tickets go on sale. Officially they go on sale tomorrow. BUT since I searched sooo much I found out that there was going to be a PRE sale today. Yippee! All I needed was the password and we were all set. I kept calling EVERYWHERE (literally). Found out the password, went online on MR. JL's Iphone and purchased the tickets. Within 30 minutes from the moment they went on sale...they were almost sold out with the floor seats. Yup. But we got ours! Hip hip Hooray! To think if we would have had to wait till tomorrow when they officially go on sale then we would have been stuck probably with no ticket. Yay!!!! We got floor seating and for a GREAT price. Super excited!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Good for you! Way to get the password. Woo Hoo

Eli said...

That's awesome, Congrats. We saw him before he got really really famous, he told us about his upcoming HBO show, HA, how time flies. You'll have a blast!

Lindsey said...

YAY so exciting!