So for our anniversary I was thinking of taking a trip somewhere but since our cruise is in a few weeks and our original plan was to celebrate ,we just saved ourselves some money and spent our anniversary with the most important people in our lives. Our family and of course....we had our alone romantic times. ;)
On Friday night, we had some family come over and we had a nice time. My sister in law cooked a yummy meal like always.
On Saturday, we went with my grandparents to lunch. Since their anniversary is 4 days after ours, my grandma wanted to celebrate together. We take advantage of those moments where we get to spend alone time with them. We always have to share them with the rest of our big family so the fact that we got to celebrate together....alone....was priceless. We had a wonderful time with them!! Unfortunately, I forgot our cam. so I have no pictures of our lunch date. So sad about that. After lunch we spent some time in their house.
After that the hubs and I went shopping. Yup...we shopped till we dropped. We needed new clothes for our upcoming cruise so we went to several stores and bought a few outfits. Still need a few more. We'll probably go again this weekend.
On Sunday morning (our actual anniversary) we went to have breakfast with our parents and my sisters and brother. Again..we had a wonderful time with them. After a fabulous breakfast, we came back home to cut our cake with them. The cake actually tasted as delicious as it did on our wedding night. We could not believe it. When we took our first bite we looked scared and then both of us were like....""MmmmMmmm" yummy!
US with my sisters and brother





3 comments:
Awww! I love this. So cute. WE ate our cake on our 1 year too. Ours did not survive as well as yours. Beautiful cake. Great idea to keep the napkins too. You 2 are so cute. happy Anniversary again! may the next year be just as blessed as the first.
Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute! I love that you've saved 2 napkins for every year!
Happy 1st Anniversary! And here's to many more years to come!
Awwww so sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment