Sunday, August 16, 2009

08.16.09 Our 1st Year

One year ago today...our dreams came true!!!!

This year has been an amazing first year. I know that I have repeatedly said this before but our first year was nothing like everyone warned us. Our faith was tested in minor situations that were thrown to us (like us getting laid off) but we overcame each and every single thing together. Together we prayed and together we made things possible. We never let anything get the best of us. I am so grateful that God has blessed me with such an amazing husband!!!
This whole year I have been so curious to see how our wedding cake tastes after an entire year in the freezer. I will let you all know tomorrow.

2 comments:

Eli said...

Congrats!! May God bless you both with many more years of happiness and love.

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats on one year! We celebrated our 12th anniversary yesterday. Time just flies! You two are beautiful! Great pictures. How was the cake?