What we have been up to...
-A lot of the pool time at our home.
-Went to the Improv with my bestie this past wkend and saw Pablo Francisco. He was really funny!
-AND of course....super dooper excited that our one year anniversary is coming up. We are more in love than ever before...if that's even possible. lol. We are planning on going to Sea world since neither of us has ever been there. We already have our tickets but we are thinking about it because it might be too HOT in Orlando during that time. To be standing in line for rides in hot weather....not gonna happen. So we might rent for the weekend at some nice hotel. We do have our cruise coming in September which we are going to celebrate there too. :)
-Today we applied for our passports. Super exciting! I had already had mine but I had to redo it because mine had my maiden name. So I had that updated and Mr. JL applied for his. They should be arriving in about 4-6 weeks...right on time for our cruise to the Caribbean. yay!!!
-Been really enjoying the summer.
-A lot of visits to the beach with our families.
-Been doing really good in school.
-Already registered for Fall semester. Since I am not working, I am going to take advantage and get more classes next semester. I want to finish my Masters ASAP! :)
-Had a sleep over at my besties house. We played Rock Band in their Wii. It is A.LOT. of fun!!!
-Took my God daughter, little brother and friends daughter to Wanna do City. the kids really loved it!
-Took my God daughter and little brother to watch Ice Age. We ALL enjoyed the movie. It was super cute and very funny! Family must see.




1 comment:
Look at how cute you are. Glad to hear that you are doing well. You are such a good God mother. It sounds like they all had a great time with you. WE still have to go see that movie. Thanks for the thumbs up.
Hope you get your computer back to normal soon.
I am so jealous about your cruise. :)
Post a Comment