Again...for those of you that may not know this...The hubs and I looooove to watch movies. So therefore, you will be getting many reviews on movies from me...whether new releases or blockbuster movies. Usually our type of movies are Romance, Comedy, Romance Comedy, Action, Drama, Suspense, and Family (G Rated)....hardly ever will you catch me watching a horror movie. I use to love them when I was younger but something happen along the way where I got really scared and I just didn't like to get scared anymore. I avoid them. They give me nightmares. So I rather watch things that make me happy, make me laugh, make me cry in a good way (lol) and keep me in the edge of my seat. OOOOH and we really do not like Sci-Fi. Yuk. Those bore me. Alien movies don't do it for me and neither does the movies that talk about the end of the earth. Eh...not my style. Hence the no scary movies. lol.
Having spoke all that...now with my review.
1- 17 again
It was an awesome movie! Super cute! It will definitely make you laugh. I will probably add this one to our collections.

For Preview click
HERE
2- I love you man
It was a silly movie. It was funny. It had its cute parts but overall, it was just silly. It definitely entertained us.

for pre-view click
HERE
3-12 Rounds
This is an action movie. Lots and Lots of action. It was very good. We enjoyed it.

4-Soloist
It's based on a true story. Mr. JL loves these types of movies. I fell asleep. lol. It was good for a while. He plays a lot of music in it. MAYBE that's why the movies put me to sleep because the music was very good. Still...I found it a little bit boring. Hubby liked it, not alot alot but he said it was good.

For pre-view click
HERE
There you have it friends...our blockbuster movie review. :)
1 comment:
I think we have the same taste in movies. I too loved 17 again. Zac Efron is such a cutie and really carried that movie. I was pretty impressed. He is becoming quite the actor. My girls want to see it so bad. STill too young though.
Post a Comment