Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Our Mornings
I am the type of person who loves routines, rituals, traditions and stability. Of course, I love surprises and spontaneous things but for the norm stability is key. Today my hubby had get to a construction jobsite extra early, which means we wouldn't have our morning day rituals. Our rituals are not many but they sure do make my mornings easy and start my days on a good path. They consist of: My hubs making me breakfast every morning, while I struggle to get out of bed. We watch the news together while we are getting dressed for work. We play with Johnny for a few minutes and we ALWAYS hug and kiss each other before we head out. It's simple but it's mandatory. Today was just different. He left breakfast done for me (bagels). He did give me a kiss and hug while I was sleeping bc I remember BUT when I got up I was alone. I only had Johnny there telling me, "where is daddy?" lol. So yeah I immediately called my hubby and told him that I missed our morning day rituals and it wasn't the same without him there. It was BORING! And to top it off, he just told me that tomorrow he needs to be at the jobsite early again. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment