Friday, February 13, 2009

And we are off...

to Disney! Hooray!
Since we will not be online tomorrow...
I wanted to wish all my family, friends, and cyber world
A...

Yesterday when I got off from work, we did it ALL!

I have this pet peeve that when we leave on vacation,

I love to have our house clean when we get home.

Nothing like coming to a freshly cleaned home.

Its like continueing your vacation.

So yesterday, we busted our butts in getting it all done.

I did 3 loads of laundry,

cleaned the ENTIRE house spotless,

mopped the floors,

cleaned our little Johnny,

cooked dinner with leftover for todays lunch,

showered and still had time to watch a movie w/the hubs.

The only thing I did not do was PACK! lol.

Since its only a few days, when I get out of work

I will just pack our few outfits and we are long gone.

Yipppeee! Can't wait to finally be there already!

I love Disney!!!!

So I hope all of you and your loved ones

have a wonderful Valentines day!

OH YEAH...

and Happy Friday! :)

XoXo

From the JL Family

No comments: