Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Manic Monday

Our favorite day of the week! Ha! Who am I kidding.
This past wkend was pretty eventful for us.

On Friday, I went after work to get my hair done.
FINALLY!
I had to cut a few chunks bc it wasn't too healthy.
THEN afterwards, went to the mall.
Found a really nice top from Rampage.
Bought a few sexy things for this upcoming wkend.
AND then headed home.
We basically just ate dinner and watched movies in bed!
OUR FAVORITE!
Seriously, I wish ALL days were like that.

On Saturday, we woke up early.
Had breakfast and then I was off again.
One of my bestfriends, Monique was having a babyshower.
We had been waiting for this day for such a LONG time!
So needless to say we were all excited to go...
I went with my bestest friend Indy.
(I love it when we get to hangout together & do girl stuff)
Saw our dearest Mo with her ever so cute belly.
She and her hubby are expecting a little girl.
They will be naming her Audrina Grace.
She is not born yet and she is already spoiled.
I can't wait!
My hubby and I got her the infant car seat.
I wanted to get her something that meant alot.
And well she can't leave the hospital without it...
so had to get it! :)
After the shower, which was a great time...I went home.
The hubs and I went to dinner and saw Mall Cop.
If you haven't seen it, you should.
IT'S HILARIOUS!
Then we went home and watched more movies
BUT in the comfort of our cozy bed.

On Sunday, we woke up and had breakfast at my mom's.
My sister was making her specialty...pancakes.
They aren't just regualar pancakes, they are SPECIAL pancakes.
yum yum
We packed the coolers and cars,
and headed to the park for a fun filled day.
We played softball, dominos, catch, and enjoyed the beautiful day.
I love spending time with the family in the park
it's great!
Everyone had fun and even Johnny (our doggie) had a ton of fun.
He loves to people watch and play catch. He fell asleep in the car like a baby. lol.

So yup that was our wkend...
can't wait we have about 4 more days till we depart for our little trip!!!!

No comments: