Ahhh I am so refreshed!
I just got back from having a good lunch with 2 of my favorite ladies. My momma and my auntie! It was no big deal but it was nice to have lunch with them. We talked girl stuff. We ate yummy food. I am going to see if we set a routine where we hang out us 3 more often. Life gets busy and complicated. We hardly ever have time to just sit there without the kids. My tia has 2 little ones (and 2 teenagers) and my mom has my little brother (and 2 teenagers). OOOOH and lets not forget our husbands. lol. So anytime we do hang out, its always like this... "Andy be nice" "Chris don't do that" "Adrian!!!" "Girls get along". We have our very own little zoo. lol. so yes it was a much needed girls lunch.
Now-back to work. BLAH!





No comments:
Post a Comment