Today is my mother in laws birthday!!!
So this post is dedicated to her...
Since the first day that I met her, she has been wonderful to me. She welcomed me with open arms into her home. Since I live much much closer to my inlaws versus my parents, she is ALWAYS there for me (us). I had never been away from my mom's house for too long and when I get sick, I love to have my mommy take care of me. I am not saying that she took my mommy's place bc I only have one mommy but she definitely does take the place of my mom away from mom (My 2nd mom). She fills in when I am truly missing my mommy so much. She brings me surprises all the times, she helps me out, she takes care me whenever I get sick or miss my mommy, she is my shopping partner, she is there to listen to me whenever I need to vent, and most importantly, she gave birth and raised my amazing husband (I couldn't leave that out..lol). Of course, my mommy would zoom on over (40 mins away) if it were an emergency but even my mom says she feels better knowing that I have my mother in law so close. Oh I should add in here, aside from my mom and my abuela...my mother in law has shared her knowledge with me when it comes to things of the house and fast recipes. My 3 ladies trained me to be the next Martha Stewart before getting married :) . I wish her a VERY happy birthday and I hope she has a relaxing day today!After work today, the hubbs and I are taking her out to shop and eat.





1 comment:
aww, thats super cute that you & your mom-in-law are so close! :)
Post a Comment