Today marks 1/2 a year of being happily married to the love of my life! This past wkend we celebrated both valentines and our monthaversary at Disney. We had a fabulous time there!On Friday when we checked in and got ready for our night out in O-town. We first had dinner at Outback. We had received a gift card from my aunt so we took advantage. Thank you Tia! After dinner we went to Downtown Disney. We walked around for a few hours and then we called it a night. We were so tired, plus we knew that Saturday was going to be a looooong day.
On Saturday, we woke up early, had breakfast and headed to Animal Kingdom. I had never been there before so we did it all. Loved the "tough to be a bug" show, Mt. Everst, and the Safari. We had a really nice time! We road Everst 2 times, the last time we came out of there like bump a cars, bumping into each other. We met up with one of my dear friends, Maria and her family. Then we were all off to Hollywood Studios. We rode the Tower of Terror. Whats really funny about this is that my hubby had never ridden it so we convinced him that it wasn't that bad. It was only like 2 drops but little did we know that they added a few more longer drops. lol. We wanted to ride Rockin Rollercoaster but the wait was 175 minutes. So yeah...that was a big negative plus there were no more fast pass for that ride so I guess next time. OH yeah we also did the new ride from Toy Story, it was pretty cool. I like it 100 times better than the one in Magic Kingdom, it was a lot of fun! By this point, we were ALL super tired. My legs didn't want to walk anymore but we REALLY wanted to see the fireworks at Epcot. So there we go to hop on the next transfer bus to Epcot. We pretty much ran to make it there on time and we made it! It was worth it! Afterwards my hubby and I headed back to our hotel because we were EXHAUSTED!!!
On Sunday, we met up again with our friends for breakfast at Dennys. It was definitely good times! We then decided to head to Downtown Disney again for a walk. It was nice! And by this time AGAIN...we were tired and wanted to go home. So we said goodbye to our friends and headed home.
Once we got home-my hubby told me that since it was still early (4pm) we could go watch, "He's just not that into you". I absolutely LOVED it! I could really relate from my past experiences, it was hilarious and it made me cry. BUT I can tell you this...I must agree with the movie...When a man is into you, YOU WILL KNOW IT! There are exceptions but it doesn't mean you are one of those exceptions. You can't give up on hope and/or love...because it does exist and it is out there! I never gave up on hope no matter how times my heart broke...it was ALL worth it because in the end, I have MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER with a REAL man that showed it to me since DAY 1! I give the movie an A+ :)





1 comment:
Congrats missy!!!!!!!!
That fireworks pic is to die for! Congrats looks like you guys had an amazing time. Its too bad we couldn't meet up. Next time ok!
Post a Comment