We got back on Saturday. We had an amazing time! We did sooo much and we took sooo many pictures. To make it fair amongst the wonderful days...I will do more than one post on our trip. I would like to dedicate one post per day, that way I have a log of it and you too can see the beautiful things we saw. I have so much to catch up on with my daily blogs, please bare with me. I wasn't even able to check my email till now because of how much homework I have had to catch up on too. It's been one overwhelming week for me but it's okay.
Day 1 - Departure from Miami
My father in law dropped us off at the port at 1pm. We wanted to get there right when it opened so that we could already take advantage of everything. We reserved a balcony cabin and it came in handy when we were departing. On the upper decks, it gets crowded really bad but then that when my light bulb came on and I was like, "babe lets go to our room to check out better views" and we did just that. No crowd in our room...just him and me :)





3 comments:
love the pics so far, can't wait to see the rest. thanks for the advice. :)
You two are so cute. I know I am going to be so jealous by the end of your trip. Love the pictures so far. So beautiful and that drink looks yummy
AMAZING!! Love the pics!
Post a Comment