Saturday, September 12, 2009

The day has arrived!!!!

And....we are off to the Caribbean!

Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!
We are in so much need of this week vacation. We have been fortunate enough to have taken little weekend trips here and there but ONE.WHOLE.WEEK. hasn't been done since last year for our honeymoon. Well let me just tell you this friends...one of my professors made a project due while we would be on vacation. So guess what? I had to crunch time and get it down beforehand so that I could email it to him yesterday. It was a nightmare!!!! BUT....I got it done!!! We are officially ready to go.
Wishing all of you a happy week!!!


2 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my gosh, have SO MUCH fun, and take lots of pictures!!

We wanna go on another cruise SO bad!

He & Me + 3 said...

Have the best time and be safe. I am so jealous!