Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 6 - Labadee, Haiti

This day we went to Royal Caribbeans private destination. We have had the privilege to have already been there but it's much fun. Since we have already been to Labadee, we already knew ahead of time what we wanted to get done. Two years ago, we wanted to go down the zip line but I got scared last minute and we didn't do it. So this year, I did it even if I was scared. lol. I did it mostly to get over the fear and because the hubs really wanted to do it. It turned out to be amazing! I was scared when I was way up there but I got over it once the man pushed me off the plank. lol. We also had won a free ride on their new rollercoaster. It's pretty cool because everyone rides their own cart and you get to control how fast it goes and when it should slow down. I had it at high speeds the whole time. It was so much fun and the view was amazing! After that we had scheduled a couples massage in our own private beach tiki hut. of course, it was closed off but we could hear the sounds of the ocean, while getting an incredible massage. It was AMAZING!!! I wish I could have another. Once we were done, we went back to the ship. Mr. JL went on the flowrider again. I was his little cheerleader taking pictures and video of him. I didn't go on it only because EVERY.ONE. watches u. I am just kinda shy and I don't know...I guess I'm stupid..I should have done it. After our dinner..the hubs surprised me with our cabin decorated very cute. He had them do it while we were at dinner...I had no idea. It was a wonderful surprise!!!

The picture with the eight has many meanings...
1-the month we married...August
2-the year we married...2008
3-the day we married divided by 2...16
4-the symbol meaning infinity...
by the way....this is the reason why we married on 08.16.08 :)



2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, looks like you guys had so much fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet husband. Love the room decorations! This has been an amazing trip so far. Love the 8 picture so perfect for your wedding day & now anniversary.