Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 5 - Puerto Rico


This day we arrived to P.R. at 7 am. Again, we had to wake up early for an excursion we reserved. We booked a tour of El Yunque. That is a rainforest in Puerto Rico. I had been to P.R. but I had never been there so we wanted to see what it was all about. Our tour guide was awesome. He entertained us. Since were not in P.R. for that long we didn't get to have lunch there like we had wanted but as soon as we got on the ship...we had Johnny Rockets. Their specialty restuarants have a fee so we only paid $3.95 per person and had all we want. I think it was still worth it. After lunch, hubby went on the flowrider again. We also took advantage of the jacuzzi. It was wonderful way to end our day and get ready for dinner. OH and for dinner...Mr.JL had 3 lobsters! lol.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am loving your dresses. So pretty. That food looks awesome