This was the MOST special day of our cruise. It was my husband's birthday. We arrived to St. Maartin at 8 am. We were awake since 6 just watching as we were arriving to my favorite island plus we had to eat breakfast before they opened the doors for us to leave. We had an excursion that started at 8:15am. So we had to be out of the ship early and ready. Our excursion was an ATV tour. It was awesome! We each got our own atv and we were guided all over the island. I was in the fron tof the line along with my husband because we wanted to go fast. it was a wonderful experience! Half way through a tour, we stopped at my favorite beach in the island. We were there for about an hour or two. You will see why I loved this beach so much...the water is gorgeous!!! the pictures probably won't do the beach justice. then we continued our tour. Once we were all done, we were waiting for the bus to pick us up and there were some locals playing domino's. If u knew my husband, u would know that he just loves to play dominos. So of course, he went to go see. They play different then us but they told him to play with them. He played 4 games and won a few of them. I think that made his day...actually his birthday!
I'm a newlywed. Full time mental health student. A Daughter(first born). Big sister to 4. Granddaughter. Niece. Aunt to 8. God mother to 1 princess. Best friend & of course the next Martha Stewart. I am completely in love with my husband, Mr. JL & our little dog, Johnny. This blog will cover basically anything and everything going on in our lives.
1 comment:
Awe, Sounds like it was a nice birthday. Great pictures. Love the picture frame.
Post a Comment