Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random thoughts

  • I've been lost again...sorry!
  • School started last week for me and I have so much reading to get done.
  • I love 3 out of my 4 professors. I am going to see if I can drop that class and take it online.
  • Hello September! So many fun events this month.
  • Cruise is in 5 more days!!! Yippee!!!
  • Hubby's birthday is this month on the 15th, we will be on the cruise celebrating.
  • We bought Guitar Hero 5. SO.MUCH.FUN!
  • UM won the season opener to FSU last night!!!
  • I still have a few things to buy so that I can finish packing.
  • Yes...I am almost done packing.
  • I had to get it started this wkend because since I have school, I wanted to TRY to concentrate on only school and not what I have left to pack.
  • When we get back from the cruise...I am going to have so much catching up to. I pray to God that I am not that backed up.
  • Went to the movies yesterday with our friends and saw, All About Steve. It was funny. It had its cute part. But IT IS NOT A LOVE STORY. I am saying this because I thought it was going to be a little romantic. No romance. Pure comedy. It did make us ALL laugh.
  • The hubby and I did a huge closet cleaning the other day. In order to make room for all our new clothes we were forced to look over all of our clothes. We had 2 garbage bags filled with clothes we either don't like anymore, don't fit or are just old. I am planning on giving them to my grandma because she always donates them to a church by her house that takes the clothes to needy countries. :)
  • I have been inventing new dishes at home because I wanted to come out of the norm. And let me tell you..my husband says that I am the best chef. lol. Seriously...everything that I have been cooking is coming out deeeeeelicious!
  • My sis in law had a little operation this past week for some kidney stones. She was in A LOT of pain but thankfully she is doing much much better. They are all gone. No more pain for her.

I think thats pretty much it. I will try to post again before we leave on our so needed vacation.

Hope all of you had a great long relaxing wkend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats you have lots to look forward to! Have fun on your cruise!

He & Me + 3 said...

sounds like you are staying busy. Good for you with the delicious dishes you are making. I am jealous as I throw some frozen stuff in the oven...hanging head in shame. Not my favorite place to be. LOL
Have a great time on your cruise. What fun!

Carol Kennon said...

I want to go on a cruise so bad, and it's in our plans soon. I'm scared to death of water and boats, but want to try a cruise...go figure that one out. I wanted to let you know I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, if you are interested.