I am lost again. I have been so busy. I have caught up on all of your blogs and I can finally do alittle update on whats kept me so busy.
- School. I have had something due each and every week. Thankfully, I am on top of my studies and I am kicking butt. So far only A's.
- My sisters 18th birthday. She called me a day before to tell me her plans with her girlfriends. The plans were to have a scavenger hunt. and guess who was in charge of making the scavenger hunt...yup u guessed it...me. I only had ONE day to make up the tasks. With the time given, it came out adorable! The girls loved it! I wish I had a little more time because I would have done so many cute things I saw online. oh well. They still enjoyed themselves and it was exactly what she wanted.
- We also celebrated her birthday with our family. Since her favorite thing to do is go to the beach...that is exactly what we did. Yes...friends in Miami it is still beach season. The water was perfect and it we had a GREAT time!
- Our friends Monique & Victor had a dedication for their baby girl, Audrina. The ceremony was beautiful and heart felt. The pastor who did the dedication was the same pastor to marry them five years ago. It made it that much more personal and added its beautiful touch. They did the dedication at The Spanish Monastery.
- Headed to Orlando, FL with our besties...Indy & Russ. We went to Halloween Horror Nights. when I was younger, I use to loooove scary things but as I have grown its not my thing. I am not even into Halloween AT.ALL! But our hubbies wanted to see what the haunted houses were all about. My best friend Indy cried in one house and said she was not going to do anymore of them. lol. They were not that bad but she is gets really scared.
- The next day...we went to Seaworld. We had a fabulous time there! The shows were awesome! The rides were crazy fun! And we saw some of the cutest animals EVER!
That's pretty much it. This weekend we will celebrating our nephew's 10th birthday at our home. We are planning a pool party since that's what the kids enjoy most. I will post pictures on that next week.
Have a great weekend!!!





2 comments:
I love scavenger hunts. How fun. Girl you have been busy. But fun kind of busy.
It all sounds like fun! Glad you are doing well in school :)
Post a Comment