Monday, October 12, 2009

Two Movie Reviews

On Friday...the hubs and I went to go see Couple's Retreat. We have been waiting for this one to come out for a while. The movie had a pretty good line up of actors and we were excited to watch them all together. It was hilarious! We enjoyed it! The entire movie was super funny and the ending was just how I like it. I will not give any details but the movie is worth watching. You will laugh and you will think there are cute parts.

For the movie trailer view click HERE. As for our second movie..it was Love Happens. This one has been out for a few weeks now but for some reason, Mr. JL did not want to watch it. He thought it was going to be too girly. UGH. As if he wouldn't watch it anyways...Well after I convinced him to AT LEAST watch the trailer, he took me out tonight to watch it. yay! And guess what? He actually liked it. I thought it was a very nice movie. It's kind of a sad movie but the ending was nice.
For the movie trailer click HERE.

1 comment:

Leslee said...

I didnt really like love happens....seemed slow for some reason. Now couples retreat...I'm DYING to see! :)