Today I had a very productive lunch hour. I went by my school to see if my diploma was ready to get picked up and sure enough it was ready. Yay! It looks so nice! So then I went to the registrars office and reapplied for the Master's Program in Mental Health Counseling. I turned in all my required paper work that they needed and now I am all set. All I need to do now is sit back and wait till they call me for my enterance interview. I hope that its early next week so that I can register for Spring and have everything in on time.
Special Dedication
I wouldn't have been able to have done any of this without my mom, my abuela and my wonderful husband. These three have pushed me beyond my own expectations. I owe them a lot! I always told my mom not worry that I was going to be bringing home that diploma and I just did. Thanks Mom! I love you! And like my abuela would tell me, "Con Dios TODO se puede". At my graduation ceremony back in October, my husband told me that he wanted to see me graduate with my doctorate so...here I go...the road ahead is not going to be easy, its going to be long and difficult BUT with dedication and determintion I will do it and of course like my abuela says, with God on my side EVERTHING is possible! I love you all of you! Thank you for ALL your support, love, and guidance!
No comments:
Post a Comment