
Have I mentioned that I looooove Fridays! This week has been one loooong exhausting and stressful week for me. I plan to relax and totally unwind. :)
Today we have planned to hang out with our very own Indy & Russ. Since we both got married we haven't really hung out and much less have we had our fabulous double dates. So tonight we are going to make up for lost time. We will go out to dinner and then we will go to watch Four Christmases. Yay! My favorite a Romantic-comedy...and who better than Vince Vaugh and Reese. I am hoping for some good laughs and good times.
Tomorrow we will be going to my mom house to install my sister's surround sound (well my handy man hubby will do all the installing; I will be hanging out w/ my mom). After we all done there, my sister and little brother will be spending the night at our home bc on Sunday it's my nephews birthday party and everyone is going for the celebration.
A pic from our movie tonight....can't wait!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment