Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 YEARS AGO TODAY...


I met the man of my dreams. From the VERY 1st conversation we shared together, I knew he was Mr. Right! In that very first conversation/night, I was able to see that he had a lot of the qualities that I wanted in a partner. He was funny, sweet, polite, responsible, family oriented, good manners, respectful, goal oriented, ambitious....and then of course he was tall (6'2), beautiful blue eyes, nice hands, and he was Cuban. I had to throw in that Cuban part bc I have always dated guys from other places but never had dated anyone from my background. We talked sooooo much that very first time, we danced, and we even went out afterwards to get to know each other even more. The entire time, he never tried anything slick on me, which I have be honest...guys now a days always try to move a quick one on you. Everything was so innocent and so perfect. Everything I had always dreamt on, I knew he had existed, I just hadn't found him until December 14, 2006. We made it official on December 17, 2006 (2 yrs ago today). Thats when we shared our first kiss and thats when he told me that, "I was his girl".
So today...is a VERY magical and meaningful day for us!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww Congrats on your first Christmas Mr and Mrs!