I love December...why? bc I love Christmas!
It's such a happy holiday...this past weekend we already did our fall cleaning and got our home prepared for the holidays. We bought our first Christmas Tree and bought all of our new ornaments...I love how it came out!
So...our Thanksgiving was a success. We spent it with both of our families at the park. We wanted to do something a little different this year and thankGod it all worked out great! It's also great that we get to do holidays with both of our families together because it makes things so much easier and nicer. We went early to the park, got all of our tables and enjoyed a day in the park. Around 2 everyone started to show up with all the yummy food. My step dad brought in the thing (containers) that keeps the food warm & everyone was either playing dominoes, playing softball, or just chatting away. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving! The Adults loved it and needless to say the kids did too! I am really greatful for our families, our health, and our happiness!
Looking forward to all of Decembers Events....
Noche Buena
Christmas Morning Brunch at my moms
and our famous New Years Party!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment