Monday, November 24, 2008

sorry...

I've been a little lost!

My birthday wkend was very nice! We had a good time and I even come home with a new purse and wallet. Yippee! :)

I have also been going every other day to the spa because I was given this package where I get to get all these cool things done to myself. I have 2 more things that need to get done and thats a swedish massage and a hydration treatment...can't wait!

2 more days and we will have a LONG wkend! I love long wkends! We don't really have anything planned except for Thanksgiving so I am going to try to get our Christmas Tree this wkend. YAY! Our first Christmas tree together! I am so excited about it! I will also try to get some christmas shopping in this wkend to take advantage of all the specials.

No comments: