Yesterday Barack Obama (First African American) won the Presidency Elections by large. It just goes to show that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE with dedication!!!! He lead a good campaign and now its finally over, no more hate and negative advertisements! yay! Congrats to him and Biden!
I have to admit McCain spoke very good and classy! I enjoyed hearing what he had to say and not once did I think he was acting fake. Also, when they finally declared Obama our 44th President, it was nice to hear him speak. His speech was great!!!!
All we can do now is sit back, pray for the best and hope that all his promises will come true! Like our future President said - "the road ahead is long" but togther we will get through it because we are the United States! God Bless our land, the changes that are going to occur and May God bless ALL of our new government heads!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment