Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Plans

My birthday celebration starts tomorrow. My husband will be taking me out to dinner and he says he has a few surprises lined up for me so I am super excited about that. :)

On Saturday morning-we ALL (family & hubby) will be headed to Key West. We haven't been there in a while so we figured to go spend some quality time with the family on my birthday and my Step dad's bday (we share 11.16). We already reserved our rooms and we plan to do it all. We will start by having breakfast at our favorite Cracker Barrel and then probably renting some scooters. Hopefully it won't be cold and we can actually get a little bit of a tan.

Hubby & I both took Monday off from work so we will spend it at home with Johnny, relaxing.

Next weekend we will celebrate my birthday with the rest of the family and our friends.

I can't wait!!!!!!! :)

No comments: