This past Saturday, I went with my oldest friend (friends since I was 3 yrs old), Jessica to see New Kids On The Block. When she bought the tickets I knew right away that we would have so much fun because when we were little, we use to have EVERYTHING of them (dolls, tapes, bed sheets, trading cards, binders, folders, pencils, etc.). It was one loooong month or actually 15 yrs waiting to see them live but it worth the wait.
As soon as they came on stage, I got goose bumps. I felt like the little girl I use to be listening to their songs. We jumped, screamed, sang, laughed, hugged and remembered the good 'ol days. It was A LOT of fun! They still sung the same...Donnie & Jordan are still H-O-T and Joey is still a cutie.
To top off the night-my cousin Cindy was sitting one row right above us. That was so funny! We didn't have a clue as to that she was going with her friends...so sure enough we all took pictures together and had even more fun talking about when we were madly in love w the NKOTB!
I'll post pictures as soon as I upload them...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment