Friday, October 24, 2008

Yippeee! :)

In a couple of hours I will be picking up my bestfriend (Indy) with another one of our close friend (Angie) and my beautiful God daughter to go do our manicure and pedicure for her big day tomorrow and we will be having some fun girl bonding. So excited! Since she is not having a bachelorette party because her daughter will be with us, I figured to still treat it as girly spa themed bachelorette party. I am getting them each a goodie bag filled with spa things (creams, nail polish, some tea lights, etc.) and giving it to them during our lunch.

Tomorrow I will up VERY early because the wedding starts at about 7:15am when the sun is rising on the beach. We are all praying and hoping that it will not rain because we do not want plan B. Her dream was to have the beach wedding and my fingers are crossed for them to have their dreams come true!

Best Wishes to the Future Mr. & Mrs. B


Other than that Jose Luis and I already have our costumes for next week. I will be a sexy cop and he will be my prisoner. Yay! :)

oooh and I still havent decided on option trips. Hopefully I can make up my mind over the wkend!

Hope all of you have a fun and relaxing wkend! XOXO








No comments: