Thursday, October 2, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

As you ALL may or may not know, I FINALLY finished my bachelors last December BUT my school only does the graduation ceremony once a year and it so happens to be in October.



Anyhow-I decided to take part of the ceremony for my grandmother and for my mommy. So yesterday I went to my school to pick up my cap and gown with my hubby. They had a party for all the graduates...some pizza, soda, pictures were taken for our slideshow and they even had some artists drawing pictures of us. It was fun and it FINALLY hit me that I am done with my bachelors and now moving along to bigger and better.



UP next-my masters in Mental Health. WooHoo! I definitely will be done sooner bc the program that I will be is a fast one and I LOVE my school so I will be happy to be back.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats that is a huge accomplishment!