Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Monday Night Must See...

CONFESSION: I have been addicted to The Hills since it first started, actually since they were on Laguna Beach. I don't know why but its just one of those must see shows. lol.

After watching last nights episode, I starting thinking how cool it would be if Heidi left Spencer (since he is such a LOSER) and be friends with Lauren again...BUT I wanted to refresh my memory as to how bad it was when they stopped being friends to begin with. So I went to http://www.mtv.com and started to read the episode summaries. Bits and pieces started to remind me of all the drama and it was then when I read a really juicy one from season 2, episode 7 "With Friends like these". WOW! Talk about bad evil friends and how karma is unfolding itself NOW to Heidi.


If you too are addicted to The Hills, you can watch this episode on mtv's website. You will remember what a true bad friend Heidi really is and it's not about the rumors, its much more than that. Jenn, Heidi, and Spencers are bad people and should not get a second chance.



Ok aside from all the drama-I also got to see when Brody and Lauren first kissed. Adorable! I know they have gone through a lot throughout their friendship BUT I honestly think they are perfect for each other. He can be a little cocky at times BUT he tries his best to avoid the drama and is always looking out for Laurens best interest. I think they should try to be together once more BUT for real and not like they have tried in the past...they both need to be honest with each other and just get their happily ever after started already.





No comments: