We normally have my sister and brother sleepover and sometimes our nephews BUT today my father and my sister (from his side) are sleeping over. WooHoo! I love having guests over. I get to cook and be a host, I love it! I already spoke to my dad and he had a special request for dinner, they want anything that is pasta, so I am going to make him one of my specialties and to top it off I am going to bake them a cake. Since I hardly ever get to see my sister because she lives in California, I am going to have her help me cook and bake. She is only 11 yrs. old so I am sure she will have fun helping me around the kitchen. We will also probably either rent a movie or watch one from our collections.
Tomorrow we will be up early because it is my graduation. I have to be there by 8:30 am and its in downtown so we are going to have to leave our home really early. That only means that I of course will have to be up even earlier to cook breakfast for everyone.
Yippeee....
A pic of my daddy and I
No comments:
Post a Comment