Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years - Hollywood Theme

These are a few of the pictures from our New Years Party. I am still waiting for the paparazzi to send me the rest. The whole ballroom was decorated as Hollywood Theme.


The picture below was the red carpet entrance...of course I forgot to take pictures before people started to walk on it. But you get the idea.

This is out old school fake camara. Everyone loved it!

After everyone walked the red carpet, the carpet lead them to this backdrop. The paparazzi was there taking pictures of each of our Hollywood Stars.These were our centerpieces and the picture below shows all the little party favors on each table.

Our candy station, which of course everyone loved. Our champagne glass table, there was about 130 glasses. and then the 10 plastic gold ones for the kiddies.The decoration for the kids room was, High School Musical. They had 2 tables, a little dance floor, and they had new movies playing for them to be entertained there while their parents were dancing. The kids loved their "private- no adults allowed ballroom".
More pictures coming soon...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow this looks great! congrats looks like you guys had a great time!

Mrs. J L said...

We defintiely had a wonderful time! I just noticed that the pictures don't show all the way. I guess they were too big and they cropped them.