Thursday, January 8, 2009

Being tested

Let's just say that 2009 has tested our faith BUT we passed!
We were obviously not tested on our relationship bc we are strong as ever
BUT we were tested on life's or God's reasoning behind the little things he does.
We figured out his reasons and we are greatful to him
because he has never let us down.
Often times, we do not understand why things happen
and we will probably never understand why
or we will all of a sudden become aware of it all.
Thankfully on this situation in praticular, God held our hands and lead the way.
I have few things up my sleeve.
My hubby and I are planning our 2nd honeymoon.
Yippee!
So more than likely because we are craving a cruise,
we will be departing in April for 7 days.
I have already contacted Royal Caribbean,
and they will be ofering us a can't-be-beat-deal.
Check this out...
if you book now till January 19th,
you get 50% off on your deposit and you get onboard credits.
We would be getting $100 onboard credits, since its a 7 days cruise.
AND it so happens the cruise we want to go on is the one of the many that are on special.
So can I get a WOOHOO!
Yup....2009 is a wonderful year! :)

No comments: