When we got home we were playing w/ Johnny and out of no where he was limping and crying. WHAT A SCARE! I didn't take it too well, I was a wreck. Jose Luis had to step in and see what was wrong, I immediately thought we were going to have to take him to the clinic to get a cast or something bc he was limping and crying. But in about 10 minutes he was all better, maybe he got a cramp or something who knows!
Today is the first day of our month! So much going on this month...
For starters tomorrow I will be leaving to a hotel to meet my girls and we will be doing a bunch of girl things. In that includes dinner with a drag queen show, limo service, passion party and a girl sleep over! So very excited to have my favorite girls with me!
These are some good times shared w them and on Monday I will have pics of ALL of us together!










No comments:
Post a Comment