So we are ONLY 4 days away from our wedding! I am SUPER emotional. On my way to work today, I was listening to the songs that we will dancing as our first dances and I started to cry. LOL!
This past weekend I got so much done. I went on Saturday with my TIAA to go dress hunting for her and we found the perfect dress. She is such a last minute shopper an always comes out so good at it. Then we were off to check things off my famous 'To-Do-List'. We met with my catering company, added more guests to the list and paid the difference. Then we went by my florist's houses to pay her the difference we owed her as well. I loved paying them off, it makes me feel like everything can now officially happen. :) After that we went to the Bakery to drop off the ribbon that will be going on our cake. To our suprise we are short about 1 1/2 ft. so I have to go buy more. Since I had a credit w the bakery, I got Jose Luis a mini cake, its going to be chocolate (his favorite) and its going to have the UM logo all around it. OMG! He is so going to LOVE it! I can't wait till he sees it, most importantly I can't wait to see his face when he sees how small it is. LOL! ;) After that my TIAA and I went to Chilis bc with all the running around we did, we were HUNGRY. Munching on those chips with skillet queso engergized me to continue doing more so we went to Micheals and I got the rest of the things I needed. We bought the frame for the engagement picture, some glitter for Jose Luis's project, and some other goodies. When we arrived to my mom's house, she wanted to go to Walmart so I got my honeymoon things out of the way. I bought all the little things we needed. A very successful Saturday!
Yesterday-Diana did me yet another HUGE favor and went while I was at workto get me the ribbon that we short on. She went by the bakery but they were closed. :( BUT good news, she went by Old Navy and bought some flip flops for the wedding, so when our guests feet hurt from wearing those high heels they can change into them and be comfortable. Super excited about that!!!!
I also already did my hair (retouch dye, highlights, cut). AND today.......we will meet with our DJ.
I am so very happy that everything is done, now just waiting for my dress to be ready to get picked up. The dress was a bit too long so they just had to pick it up a bit more, no biggie. :)
I am off to try to finish my work faster so that I can take Thursday off too. hee hee...





1 comment:
wow..you are there!!..CONGRATS!...you got a lot done!
Post a Comment