Alrighty someone PLEASE pass me the brown paper bag...
:::breathing:::
there is ONLY 2 days left until my bachelorette party and 16 days till our wedding!
Oh my goodness yesterday I was thinking about how I was so happy that I didn't procastinate in anything for the wedding BUT then I started to think of ALL the little things I have left. Oh boy...I have a ton of little things left. So of course my mom, my savior is coming to my rescue. She is coming over after work today and we are going to TRY to finish all the lose ends or atleast the ones due by this wkend. We have to go the mall, buy a few things and then we have to finish our menu's. I got the bright idea of adding little rhinestones to the dinner menus and well I have to get that done and the clock is ticking. Thank God for my mom!!!
I am hoping that after this wkend, on Sunday I am able to see Momma Mia with the girls. My mom is dying to see this movie and I want to take her along with my sisters. I will give it a review once I see it. :)
Today I forgot to take out the meat out of the freezer so I will be making my specialty spagetti that Jose Luis loves. I bought this pasta sauce his sister recommended, its called Vodka sauce (All brands make it). It's not red spagetti sauce, its like a an orangy/red and it taste so yummy. Then I will cut up some ham and put it for a little while on the pan to gets it slighty cooked and then when the spagetti is ready, I will add all my special ingredients. Since my mom is coming over she will be able to try it and give me her seal of approval.
Hopefully I will have a produtive day at work and with all my wedding related things.





No comments:
Post a Comment