Let's get this started...formal introduction-my name is Johanna and I am 26 years old. I work full time at a Construction company as an accountant/adminstrative assistant. I really like where I work and I love the people I work with (most of the time). I go to school full time, just finished my bachelors (Finally!) and now I am off to start my masters in August. I am majoring in Psychology. I love my school and so far I love my field. Some people try to scare me away but I really have a desire for my line of work, I love helping those in need. I will continue to move on forward in my degree and hopefully soon I will have my Psy.D in Clinical Psychology. Slowly but surely, I will get there.
Now on to the fun stuff...17 more days till our wedding! Yup you heard right, I am right around the corner from saying "I Do" to the man of my dreams. Super excited about that, so you will be hearing all about our last minute adventures in the planning process.
Oh and by the way-we have a litte dog, his name is Johnny. When we first moved in, I would tell Jose Luis that we needed something else in our place and a few weeks later Johnny came into our lives. We love him so much! He brings so much life in our home, he is our child and we sure do spoil him A LOT!
Ok I think I am good for now...it was nice meeting ALL of you and feel free to leave comments! :)






3 comments:
Hola!!!
You know i'm not good at all these online things, but I'll do it...for you!
It's super cute, but I probably wouldn't do it. I still haven't bought a dress for the wedding, i know, i know, i'm bad.
Can't wait for the weekend!!!
Love Ya,
Angela
hello!!!]well, the one the needs the brown bag will be me!!! lol
i love ur story is beautiful!!! i cant tell u how much happy i feel for u and ur hubby also fmly for have a such a good person like u making her dream come true wedding!!! thanks for sending me this ill try to make my own soon....like i said before is a blessing to find people that love each other soo much like u guys do , enjoy ur last days of preperation , have fun @ ur girls get together and the most important thing: enjoy ur wedding every minute of it bcz goes sooo fast and the only think ull have is memories and a lot of beautiful pictures...and the jorney will star and a beautiful things will happen to u... i wish no more that the best and thanks for letting me be part of this cute blog!!
xoxo
maria :0)
My dear niece,
Can't believe your big day is around the corner. It makes me so truly happy to see you glowing enjoy it and take in every second like you've been doing. Are'nt we lucky to have such a wonderful person as you mom in our lives!
Much love to you and Jose Luis see you soon!! I almost forgot thank you for sharing with me on your girls night out I'm glad I went to share that with you. Love you muchisimo, your T I A xoxo
Post a Comment